John was away for a weekend last month (for his LP 3rd weekend). It's been a long time since the last time Ethan and I were alone at home. This is the first time John is away after Ethan knows how to call "Di Di".
The first night when Ethan was about to sleep, he kept asking me "Mi, di di?". I told him daddy is away for work. The little fella seems like couldn't understand (or refuse to accept) that. He repeated himself "Di di?" for more than 10 times. I felt so sad and heart broken looking at the little fella not knowing how to console him. Poor boy, he must be missing his daddy so much. Finally, the TV commercial diverted his attention and then he fell asleep. You bet, he repeated the same question next day when he woke up.
Finally Sunday came and he saw daddy at daddy's office. The boy just stared at his daddy and refused to call him, no matter how much we tried to make him call "Di Di". I guess his little brain must be thinking "Where have u been? You owe me an explanation." :) Just as we thought our baby is still too young, he keeps surprising us.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment