"Mi mi mi mi mi.... " that is how Ethan calls me and he won't stop until I answer. Talk about persistency, there's a lot to learn from children. It is very heart warming and very sweet to hear him calling me, except for time that I'm busy.
He calls his daddy "Di di" or just "di". Recently he also learned "bak bak" (John's brother), "ku ku" (John's sister), "nei nei" (granny), "po po" (my mom), "gong" (my dad) and "ah hu" - supposed to be Kau Fu (my brother).
Ethan also calls his nanny (the babysitter who takes care of him during weekdays) "Mi". I admit that makes me feel jealous for a while when I first heard that. As a mummy, that's not something I wish for. But then again, that's the price to pay. Afterall, she loves him so much. She is superb! She treats Ethan like her own son. So, I am ok with that.
A few days ago, after the CNY break, Ethan started calling the babysitter's husband "Ba". I guess he is following how "ko ko" and "ceh ceh" (nanny's children) calling their father. I wonder will John feel jealous like me.
I wish as he grows older, he will grew out of that and learn the proper greetings and not started to call more and more people as "mi" or "ba".
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment