Friday, February 22, 2008

Colourful New Year (CNY)

Chap Goh Mei has passed and it marked an end to the CNY celebration. This year, CNY is a "colourful" one for our family. Chinese says "Sick until 7 colours."

First, it was Ethan having cough and flu since CNY eve till day 4. Then it was me with cough and flu from day 4 , which then turn into fever. After taking medicine, I got a strong allergy reaction (whole body rashes), Laryngitis (lost my voice) and Herpes. As I was recovering, John's next in line. John went for a break and "checked in" to Assunta hospital due to Dengue Fever. Sigh! Finally today, he is well and ready to check-out for the 4 star hospital.

I guess God-of-Illness decided to visit us early and use up all the "Sui" for the year. After this, we shall have a bright and wonderful year ahead.

2 comments:

clou said...

Omg!! You got herpes?? How??? Anyway I hope you're well now...

Pat Voo said...

Woman, I have fully recovered, thank you. How do I got it? Well, not sexually transmitted. Hahahahaa...
According to doctor, that's due to overly stressed and weak body immune system.
Things are well now and all the bad things are over. Thanks for your concern.