I'm still learning how to make this blog looks more interesting with pictures and stuff. bear with me for the moment.
I don't think I will be writing frequently but this will be a good platform to share my life of being a mummy with my friends out there. For other mummies, you all know how much it changes our lives (no matter how prepared we think we were!).
So, stay tuned. You are welcome to leave your comments and share your view.
5 comments:
Congratulations for setting up your blog. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun sharing your joy and laughter and ups and downs of motherhood. I'm sure I'll have as much fun reading them. You go girl!
Thank you! Thank you! :)
you gals have waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much free time.. go cook some pork for your hard working husbands....
lov greg
HAha!! good.. good.. you will be on my blogroll...
finally...welcome to the blogsphere and now life will hav a new meaning...and new datelines! hahaha...
Post a Comment