
Recently, we made it a point to bring Ethan home twice a week instead of only weekends. This is to pace ourselves towards taking him home daily later. Ethan has been a good boy and he is no longer crying when we pick him up or send him back. The trick of giving him food to divert his attention works wonderfully.
Everytime after we dropped Ethan off at the babysitter's house, we started to miss him from that moment onwards. John and I will have little conversations about the boy in the car on our way home. We will reflect on the time spent with him and the precious moments of joy he brought to us. We both knew that overall, Ethan is considered a good boy. We couldn't ask for more. There is no children that doesn't cry or throw tantrum. One good thing about Ethan is he gets out of it very fast.
He is a very manja boy. What to do, he is the only baby in the family and pampered by so many people. I am glad he is not stingy in sharing food, even with his favourite Yakult and yoghurt. Sometimes, he even gave his pacifier to mummy and daddy. To him, it's like sharing his food or toy, so cute. Hahaa... See, how can I not love him? He knows how to melt my heart better than his daddy. :)
3 comments:
I hope daddy is reading too...... :)
Hehee... I think daddy should have learned to surrender by now.
Wah.. I see some scrapbooking going on.. Great!
Post a Comment